Michelle Marie PR
Posted on November 14 2013
Attached and below please find your first press report with a recap of the Michele Marie PR NY Spring 2014 Press Preview this week.
First of all, thank you again for delivering the samples to the NY showroom on Tuesday morning!! We hung everything immediately and sent the other box via UPS to the LA office so that they will receive in time for their LA Stylist event next week. The Editorial Spring/Summer 2014 Press Preview was held on October 15th and 16th in the Michele Marie PR NY showroom, and we had 60+ editors and stylists attend. Below are a list of attendees, an image and some feedback:
Some Editor’s Notes:
- Glamour’s Becky loved the Nifty/Fifty Crop Top – said it’s a great piece to incorporate into fashion shoots – not just fitness.
- ELLE’s Elliot loved the crop tops!
- Marie Claire’s Brittany requested lookbooks. She took pictures of almost every item and said she would keep in mind for any upcoming shoots. She thought the pieces were great “gym to street wear”
- Real Simple’s Laurice really loved the feel of the entire collection! “It inspires me to work out!”
- Fitness’s Argy loved the patterns and also gravitated toward the drawsting, grey pants.
- Lucky Magazine’s Laurel loved the feel of your fabric and was really impressed by the price point.
- Cosmopolitan for Latinas’ Laura said it was a “super cool line!” She loved the color of Nifty/Fifty Top! She was particularly interested in pieces that can be worn outside of the gym for upcoming in book features.
- Fitness’s Marla loved all the crop tops and the Strong is the New Skinny Tank. She also said the printed pants were great for editorial and will definitely keep the brand in mind for upcoming shoots.
- Women’s Health’s Gaby said she is always excited to learn about new fitness lines. She really liked the crop tops—said they were in between issues right now, but would be in touch soon for fitness features.
- Stylist Eryka loved the prints on the pants and their soft material. She also thought that line had very well-made materials.
- Latina.com’s Samantha said she remembered the line from when they shot a pair of leggings in a previous in-book feature. She said she would be in touch regarding future fitness web stories.
- Seventeen’s Nicole said the Nifty/Fifty Top was “adorable!”
- GrungeCake.com’s Tuesday loved the entire collection and made a joke about the “amazing PHEEL of fabrics!”