1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Roast the sweet potatoes with coconut oil and spices for 45 minutes and mash well with a fork. Add more coconut oil if desired and allow to cool.
2. While the sweet potatoes are roasting, make chia seed “eggs.” Mix chia seeds in a cup with water and shake. Allow it to sit for five minutes while the seeds plump. Then, blend until the seeds are ground—you will get a gel-like mixture.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine muffin mix, chia “eggs,” and sweet potatoes. Mix well. Add in almonds and Enjoy Life chips and/or blueberries.
4. Spoon into muffin molds—cast iron muffin trays are the best! Bake for 20 minutes or until tops begin to brown and a fork comes through clean.
5. Allow to cool (the hardest part), then enjoy, share, and be thankful!